Play Ready Golf
- Always carry some tees, ball markers and a green repair tool in your pockets
- Choose tee markers which best fit your golf handicap (calibre)
- If you are sharing a golf cart, you must first drive your partner to his ball and then return to yours.
- All players should follow their group member’s balls when hitting; in case of any doubt on the whereabouts of the ball, hit a provisional ball.
- The shorter hitters can hit first if the golfers in front of you are out of range… go ahead and play!
- Limit your ball search time to about one minute otherwise use your provisional ball.
- The etiquette on order of play by lower score is replaced by “ready golf”.
- Take all required clubs with you when necessary (especially around the greens and when electric carts are restricted to cart path only).
- Leave your bag, your pull cart or electric cart on the path towards the following tee-off, never in front of the green and mark the score at the following hole.
“Ready Golf” guarantees fun for everyone
This post is also available in: French